Every year, an enrolment Policy organises the enrolments in the European school system. The enrolment policy for the school year 2020-2021 is available in www.eursc.eu
The enrolment application form is available via the Intranet of the Insitutions or via the school secretariat (please send an email to the enrolment secretary).
First enrolment phase :
- From 13 January to 31 January 2020
Second enrolment phase :
- From 11 May to 12 June 2020
- From 06 July to 17 July 2020
- From 17 August to 21 August 2020
- For category I pupils and category II* pupils (children of the staff of Eurocontrol) whose parent is in post on 31 December 2019: submission of the application during the FIRST PHASE is mandatory (Article 2.5. of the Enrolment Policy)
- For category I pupils and category II* pupils (children of the staff of Eurocontrol) whose parent is taking up his/her post in Brussels as from 1 January 2020: submission of the application during the FIRST or SECOND PHASE (Article 2.6. of the Enrolment Policy
- For category II pupils, children of the civilian staff of NATO (international civilian staff) and of UN employees (international civil servants) and category III pupils: submission of the application during the SECOND PHASE is mandatory (Article 2.8. of the Enrolment Policy)
ENROLMENTS 2019 - 2020
TO DELIVER AN APPLICATION FORM
The application accompanied by all the documents required can be:
- Either sent by post : ordinary letter, registered letter or express letter at the following address:
Ecole Européenne de Bruxelles IV
86, Drève Sainte-Anne
- Or delivered to the school enrolment secretariat
The enrolment office (G building - 2nd floor) is open by appointments only from Monday until Friday: 9:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00. Please follow the link to take an appointment: www.galeli.progenda.be
During school holidays, the enrolment office is not accessible for parents. Thank you for sending us the completed forms by post.
We invite you to read the article 47 e) of the General Rules of the European schools (available on www.eursc.eu under «Legal basis ») regarding the choice of the language section.
To read the article, please click here.
If you need more information regarding enrolments, please contact Mrs Gamze GALELI : email@example.com