Les professeurs sont recrutés localement par la direction de l’école. Les postes vacants sont publiés ci-dessous.
Veuillez bien noter que l’école recrute uniquement dans ce cadre, il est donc totalement inutile d'envoyer des candidatures spontanées, c’est pour cette raison que ces candidatures ne recevront pas de réponse.
- An Economics teacher lessons in German L2 & lessons in English L2
An economics teacher (lessons in English L2) (no link available, see advert below)
The European School of Brussels IV- Laeken
is recruiting a secondary school teacher
(1st to 7th year secondary)
Starting date: 1st September 2019
An Economics teacher
lessons in English L2
Reference : 2019-14
Candidates should adhere to the philosophy of European School’s, defined as:
“Educated side by side, untroubled from infancy by divisive prejudices, acquainted with all that is great and good in the different cultures, it will be borne in upon them as they mature that they belong together. Without ceasing to look to their own lands with love and pride, they will become in mind Europeans, schooled and ready to complete and consolidate the work of their fathers before them, to bring into being a united and thriving Europe.”
- You have an appropriate Economics qualification (teaching certificate required to teach in an EU country) ;
- You are fluent in English (at least a high C1/C2 level) ;
- You have experience teaching children between 11 and 18 years old.
- You will be teaching at the European School of Brussels IV, Belgium;
- You will be teaching classes between Monday and Friday; as well as time required for related duties, team meetings (follow-up of pupils, setting up of shared projects), and meetings with parents;
- You will work under the responsibility of the Director ;
- 1 period = 45 minutes;
- We are offering a two year contract (renewable) in accordance with the Service regulations for the locally recruited teachers in the European schools: https://www.eursc.eu/BasicTexts/2016-05-D-11-en-1.pdf
- Please send your CV (Europass format), cover letter and photocopies of certificates/diplomas (maximum 4Mo) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with following reference: 2019-14 – NAME Surname
- The deadline for the applications is: Monday 29th July 2019 at noon;
- The interviews will take place (by Skype) on Tuesday 30th July 2019;
- Candidates who have not heard back from us by mid-August should consider their application unsuccessful;
- Please note that all personal data will be stored electronically, respecting confidentiality. Candidates who do not wish us to keep their data are kindly advised to let us know;
- You will find more information as well as the syllabuses on: www.eursc.eu.